____ _ _ _ | _ \ __ _ | |_ __ _ | | __ _ __| | | | | | / _` || __| / _` || | / _` | / _` | | |_| || (_| || |_ | (_| || |___ | (_| || (_| | |____/ \__,_| \__| \__,_||_____| \__,_| \__,_| Container
This is a high level and scarce summary of the changes between releases. We would recommend to consult log of the DataLad git repository for more details.
0.3.0 (Mar 05, 2019) – Upgrayedd¶
containers-listno longer lists containers from subdatasets by default. Specify
--recursiveto do so.
containers-runno longer considers subdataset containers in its automatic selection of a container name when no name is specified. If the current dataset has one container, that container is selected. Subdataset containers must always be explicitly specified.
containers-addlearned to update a previous container when passed
containers-addnow supports Singularity’s “docker://” scheme in the URL.
- To avoid unnecessary recursion into subdatasets,
containers-runnow decides to look for containers in subdatasets based on whether the name has a slash (which is true of all subdataset containers).
0.2.2 (Dec 19, 2018) – The more the merrier¶
- list/use containers recursively from installed subdatasets
- Allow to specify container by path rather than just by name
- Adding a container from local filesystem will copy it now
0.2.1 (Jul 14, 2018) – Explicit lyrics¶
- Add support
datalad run --explicit.
0.2 (Jun 08, 2018) – Docker¶
- Initial support for adding and running Docker containers.
- Add support
datalad run --sidecar.
- Simplify storage of
call_fmtarguments in the Git config, by benefiting from
datalad runbeing able to work with single-string compound commands.
0.1.2 (May 28, 2018) – The docs¶
- Basic beginner documentation
0.1.1 (May 22, 2018) – The fixes¶
- Add container images straight from singularity-hub, no need to
- Use “name” instead of “label” for referring to a container (e.g.
containers-run -n ...instead of
- Pass relative container path to
containers-runno longer hides
0.1 (May 19, 2018) – The Release¶
- Initial release with basic functionality to add, remove, and list
containers in a dataset, plus a
runcommand wrapper that injects the container image as an input dependency of a command call.