Further conceptual and technical information on DataLad, and applications built on DataLad, are available from the publications listed below.
- YODA: YODA’s Organigram on Data Analysis [poster]
- An outline of a simple approach to structuring and conducting data analyses that aims to tightly connect all their essential ingredients: data, code, and computational environments in a transparent, modular, accountable, and practical way.
- Michael Hanke, Kyle A. Meyer, Matteo Visconti di Oleggio Castello, Benjamin Poldrack, Yaroslav O. Halchenko
- F1000Research 2018, 7:1965 (https://doi.org/10.7490/f1000research.1116363.1)
- Go FAIR with DataLad [talk]
- On DataLad’s capabilities to create and maintain Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Re-Usable (FAIR) resources.
- Michael Hanke, Yaroslav O. Halchenko
- Bernstein Conference 2018 workshop: Practical approaches to research data management and reproducibility (slides)
- OpenNeuro kick-off meeting, 2018, Stanford (slide sources)